As uButler’s IT support, you are the link between multiple departments such as product, engineering and data on a daily basis. You’ll have to thrive in cross-functional communication, because you are the first point of contact for our employees and clients in case of technical problems. With your flexibility and adaptability, you are responsible for the prioritisation, follow-up and solving of different technical problems. You understand all the ins and outs of our application so that you can provide users with a good solution and quickly get to the root of problems.
Do you have basic experience in web development and would you like to work in an environment where you can become an expert in web development technologies? Then uButler is the right place for you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Respond to user problems, determine the proper response, and resolve issues;
- Reply to ad-hoc questions and communicate technical information towards both technical and non-technical colleagues;
- Monitor the functioning of applications in production use;
- Manage and maintain the automations in some of uButler’s active systems;
- Play a role in the launches and implementation of technical solutions;
- Document technical modifications and improvements in uButler’s technical infrastructure.
What we are looking for:
- You have a bachelor’s degree or are able to function at that level;
- You are interested in Technology (Engineering/ Product/ Data);
- You enjoy interacting with developers and are driven by the fulfilment that comes from solving their problems;
- Energetic, passionate, and result-oriented with a hands-on mindset and you fit at a rapidly growing, largely informal, modern organization;
- Strategic thinker, problem solver, and solutions-oriented person;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written (Dutch language is a plus);
What’s in it for you:
- A challenging responsibility for building and maintaining professional relations;
- A unique working experience and the opportunity to quickly develop;
- Cooperation with young professionals;
- Plenty of room for your own initiatives and ideas;
- Being part of a young, energetic, and goofy team, who are always in for some great jokes!
- A company lunch like no other! Think of a full dining hall, meeting new people, fresh food, and a great atmosphere. It is like that e-v-e-r-y-d-a-y!
- Your own, personal subscription to Swapfiets!
- A bunch of fun activities with your coworkers such as sporting events or company drinks with your team!
- A beautiful office in the heart of Amsterdam!