As an International Mobility Agent – Hybrid, you are an important connection to our GE’s and your fellow colleagues. You will be working closely together with a team of GE Managers, Relocation Coordinators and the Operations Manager. As a result of this intense, daily bond in our workspace, it is crucial that you are a fluent English speaker. In addition, you will be working in shifts during the day and night, at our beautiful office at the Passeerdersgracht, in the center of Amsterdam.
International Mobility Agent – Hybridis the position that personifies our 24/7 service to our GE’s. You will be the Sophie that is available to answer our GE’s most diverse questions and requests at the most unorthodox times. These requests can range from resolving problems ad hoc, to looking for housing options, or rebooking flights to the other side of the world. What makes it exciting is that every day is different and there is always much to learn. In addition to always being there for our GE’s, you will be an important pioneer of our daily workflow to other team members. Your resourcefulness and prepared work will be essential for your colleagues to be able to fully function whether the next morning or during the night. It is also a promise of a very flexible schedule based on your availability and preferences with the sole requirement of day shifts and night shifts (23:30 – 08:00).
What you’ll be doing
- Putting extensive thought into complicated or time-heavy requests from the day before and preparing the solutions for the next day
- Being available for questions and requests in the chat
- Handling incoming requests
- Sending out payment orders
- Completing office management tasks
What we’re looking for
- HBO/WO level of education
- Living in Amsterdam or surroundings
- Fluent in English
- Organized and customer friendly
- Flexible employable for at least 2 shifts a week.
- Interest in both day shifts and night shifts
What’s in it for you
- Unique working experience, in addition to the possibility of improving your personal skills and knowledge together with your education
- Room for initiative and improvements
- Plenty of responsibilities and the opportunity to develop within the organization
- A place in an exciting, young working team where we love to joke around!
- An extensive, daily lunch
- A subscription to Swapfiets!
- Legendary company drinks and outings