Are you a real people person and do you like it when things are well arranged? Do you have an affinity with HR and are you looking for a dynamic position with challenging work activities, where you get a lot of freedom and responsibilities? Then we are looking for you!
In this versatile role you are responsible for the administrative and operational activities for the HR/ Facility department of Evidos. You are the connecting link between our employees and management with regard to HR-related questions about systems, personnel documents and regulations and procedures. In addition, you use your administrative talents to conduct the HR administration in the field of the inflow, throughput and outflow of employees (such as drawing up contracts, employer statements, month-end closing reports, salaries and the onboarding procedure for new employees). At Evidos, we strive to create the best workplace. In this role you contribute to developing, maintaining and supporting a strong relationship with your colleagues while ensuring that we keep our team together as a family. You are also responsible for:
- Organize meetings, events, other social activities;
- Order office items and enough food for our daily lunch;
- The point of contact for office questions;
- Welcome clients and other visitors to the office.
In short: a varied and challenging role in which you play a crucial factor within Evidos!
What were looking for
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, written and spoken and you are available for at least 24 hours a week;
- You like to explore through your expertise and enthusiasm and you easily establish collaborations;
- You have strong organizational skills, have an eye for detail and a solution-oriented attitude;
- You have a great passion for people, are empathetic and have a positive appearance;
- You have relevant work experience in an administrative position in the field of HR and you know how to easily communicate with different departments within the organization;
- Affinity with IT / SaaS is an advantage.
What do we offer you?
- Dynamic position in a fast growing scale-up, with various growth and development opportunities, varied work and a lot of freedom in the way you give substance to your work;
- Room for personal development and the possibility to follow different training courses;
- Daily lunch with your colleagues, monthly drinks with the team and lots of other fun outings;
- Travel allowance, Pensionable Contributions and a telephone costs reimbursement.
Evidos, an Entrust company, is an international cloud platform for digital signing and digital identification. Based in Haarlem. We offer several products and services:
Complete webportal, API or mobile app for electronic signatures.
– ID Proof
Solution to verify Government IDs / Passports of employees, clients or other users.
– ID Connect
Solution for secured log in, through identified procedures and biometric verification.
Our goal is to make business procedures and paperflows digital and sustainable, by reducing waste and road traffic.
We aim to make a social contribution for the long term and we also consciously build sustainable relationships. We do so by having them simply and quickly sign digital documents with legal safeguards.
Evidos was recently acquired by Entrust, giving us a larger network that allows us to scale up in enabling trusted identities, payments and data protection. We are ready to scale from tens of thousands to millions of daily document signing transactions in the coming years.
Working at Evidos
At Evidos we strive to make our work environment as happy and healthy as possible. We believe that recreation, proper opportunity, a healthy work-life balance and team building is important. We give our over 40+ colleagues the autonomy and opportunity to develop themselves through the many career opportunities we have. Next to work, we do lots of fun things together. An organized VR-game day, BBQ on the beach, our weekly paddle games, bouldering and even a 4-day trip to Valencia helped us create an atmosphere that is both motivating but also having fun together in a safe environment. We all value spending time together and building a thrustful working relation with each other.