FindWhere is a young and healthy growing Startup headquartered in Amsterdam. They have created innovative SaaS platforms and Apps in the field of Climate Control, IoT, Safety and Emergy Solutions.
Findwhere has a mission to make companies more sustainable, connected and safe at the same time. Their platform has proven its success and with a solid client base they are on the verge of expanding.
Therefor the development team is looking for a Full Stack Developer to take FindWhere to the next level.
Within the company you can create a lot of impact and with the team you are able to take important decisions. Needless to say, you will face complex but highly interesting technological challenges. Your main responsibilities will mostly depend on who you are and what you are good at. However, some examples are:
- The technical guidance regarding the architecture design and the development of major high-volume systems by implementing the latest technologies available;
- Identify and communicate best practices for back/front-end engineering;
- Contribute in making sure we have the best technology offering in a dynamically-evolving highly-competitive space.
And will always include:
- Write and maintain high quality code;
- Creative thinking as we run across a diversity of interesting challenges.
Experience & Technical Knowledge:
- Academic thinking level (Computer Science or related);
- At least 3 years provable & hands-on software development experience;
- Excellent knowledge/experience in JAVA;
- Experience with RDBMS, object-oriented design, and algorithm design;
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL, PostGIS;
- Experience or knowledge of AWS (IaaS, PaaS) Cloud services
- Webservices (Rest, SOAP)
- Mobile: iOS, Android
Skills & Competencies:
- Self-starter and able to perform and make a difference in a team;
- A problem solver by nature;
- High achiever and driven to succeed;
FindWhere is energetic, innovative and has a multi-cultural bunch of people with backgrounds ranging from design, engineering to web & application development. We love to break the rules, and are passionate about designing and building outstanding software that enrich people’s lives. It’s an exciting moment to step in and to create growth together.