Are you an experienced and problem-solving DevOps Engineer and would you like to contribute to a reliable digital world? Do you want to work within a fast-growing scale-up where passion for technology and autonomy are central? Then we’re looking for you!
As our DevOps Engineer, you’re fully responsible for an essential part of our service: the 24×7 availability of our cloud platform called Signhost. Together with the team, you ensure that our platform will be available at all times. In addition, you ensure that performance is guaranteed by making our services and applications scalable and by monitoring them. You have a broad interest in technical infrastructure, follow new developments closely and are not afraid to step outside your field and delve into new techniques. You find it a challenge to share newly acquired knowledge with your colleagues and you also like to go off the beaten track to come up with creative technical solutions. Clear and frequent communication with your colleagues and other stakeholders is a matter of course for you.
In short: You are responsible for the complete development cycle of our software! Developing new functionalities, maintenance releases, quality testing, product deliveries and ongoing checks.
What we’re looking for
- You live in The Netherlands, have a Bachelor or Master’s degree and you are fluent in English, written and spoken;
- You have experience in setting up, managing and maintaining the server infrastructure and good general ICT knowledge;
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a DevOps or Cloud environment with a focus on security;
- You have good knowledge at administrator level of Linux/Windows, Azure, AWS, Git, Jira, Ansible, SQL, GitLab or Jenkins;
- You are honest and have experience with Audits and know how to handle confidential data;
- You know how to handle confidential data and you have a ‘security-first’ mindset.
- Knowledge of OpenStack is a plus
- Having knowledge of CI/CD, Elasticsearch, Prometheus, Grafana, Jmeter, Kubernetes, Artemis, Kafka, OpenShift and Keycloack or similar DevOps tools.
What do we offer you?
- Dynamic position in a fast-growing scale-up, with various growth and development opportunities, varied work and a lot of freedom in the way you give substance to your work;
- Room for personal development and the possibility to follow different training courses;
- Daily lunch with your colleagues, monthly drinks with the team and lots of other fun outings;
- Pensionable Contributions, telephone costs reimbursement and quarterly bonus with AIP.
About Signhost (previously Evidos)
Signhost, an Entrust solution, is an international cloud platform for electronic signatures and digital identification based in Haarlem, the Netherlands.
These two solutions are each offered in dedicated products:
- Signhost Electronic Signature: Electronic signing for digital contracts through APIs, mobile apps, or a web portal.
- ID Proof Digital Identification: A solution to digitally verify Government IDs/Passports of employees, clients, or others, via a mobile app.
Our aim is to digitize and make business procedures more sustainable, reducing waste and road traffic. We strive to contribute to society in the long term and actively build sustainable relationships. This is achieved by facilitating the simple and quick signing of digital documents with legal safeguards.
Signhost was recently acquired by Entrust, providing us with a larger network that allows us to scale up in enabling trusted identities, payments, and data protection. We’re prepared to handle scaling from tens of thousands to millions of daily document signing transactions in the years ahead.
Working at Signhost
At Signhost, we are dedicated to cultivating a work environment that prioritizes happiness and well-being. We strongly believe in the importance of leisure activities, ample growth opportunities, maintaining a healthy work-life balance, and fostering teamwork. With a team of over 55 dedicated colleagues, we empower each individual with the autonomy to chart their career path through our diverse range of career development opportunities.
Beyond the confines of our work, we engage in a plethora of enjoyable activities together. These include organized VR gaming days, delightful beachside BBQs, weekly paddle games, thrilling bouldering adventures, and even an unforgettable 4-day excursion to Valencia. These shared experiences have not only motivated us, but also solidified our bonds in a secure and enjoyable environment. We place immense value on the time we spend together, as it strengthens our trust and builds robust working relationships amongst our team members.
Do we have your attention?
Feel free to reach out to Stijn on +31 85 047 0440 or send an email to [email protected].
A pre-employment screening (performed by Validata) is part of our application procedure.