Do you have an affinity with IT and are you customer and service oriented? Are you looking for a dynamic starter position with a varied range of tasks and a chance for career opportunities? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
As a Customer Success Specialist at Evidos, you are the link between your colleagues and the customers within the German market. In this challenging role, youre together with the rest of the team the first point of contact for our existing and new customers, from the moment the deal is closed by our sales colleagues and the collaboration starts. As a Customer Success Specialist you work closely with the sales department, where you share your knowledge about certain products or technical knowledge. From our office in Haarlem you maintain customer contact by answering questions by phone or e-mail and you provide our customers with the best advice. You approach our customers on aftersales and you give customers extra attention. You also approach customers for a six-monthly contact moment and you see possible commercial opportunities where necessary. In addition, you guide customers through the onboarding process and help them with questions about the use of our platform and other services. You provide monthly online training to our customers and share their experiences with the product team, so that we can continuously improve our services together. In short, you are a crucial factor within Evidos and you ensure that our German customers continue to use our service!
What were looking for
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree and you are fluent in English and German, written and spoken;
- You like to explore through your expertise and enthusiasm and you easily establish collaborations;
- Affinity with IT / SaaS is an advantage;
- You have a proactive attitude and youre enthusiastic, solution-oriented and like to talk to people where you provide them with the best advice;
- You are available at least 32 hours a week.
What do we offer you?
- Dynamic position in a fast growing scale-up, with various growth and development opportunities, varied work and a lot of freedom in the way you give substance to your work;
- Room for personal development and the possibility to follow different training courses;
- Daily lunch with your colleagues, monthly drinks with the team and lots of other fun outings;
- Travel allowance, Pensionable Contributions and a telephone costs reimbursement.
Evidos, an Entrust company, is an international cloud platform for digital signing and digital identification. Based in Haarlem. We offer several products and services:
Complete webportal, API or mobile app for electronic signatures.
– ID Proof
Solution to verify Government IDs / Passports of employees, clients or other users.
– ID Connect
Solution for secured log in, through identified procedures and biometric verification.
Our goal is to make business procedures and paperflows digital and sustainable, by reducing waste and road traffic.
We aim to make a social contribution for the long term and we also consciously build sustainable relationships. We do so by having them simply and quickly sign digital documents with legal safeguards.
Evidos was recently acquired by Entrust, giving us a larger network that allows us to scale up in enabling trusted identities, payments and data protection. We are ready to scale from tens of thousands to millions of daily document signing transactions in the coming years.
Working at Evidos
At Evidos we strive to make our work environment as happy and healthy as possible. We believe that recreation, proper opportunity, a healthy work-life balance and team building is important. We give our over 40+ colleagues the autonomy and opportunity to develop themselves through the many career opportunities we have. Next to work, we do lots of fun things together. An organized VR-game day, BBQ on the beach, our weekly paddle games, bouldering and even a 4-day trip to Valencia helped us create an atmosphere that is both motivating but also having fun together in a safe environment. We all value spending time together and building a thrustful working relation with each other.