Do you aspire to be the crucial factor between customer experience and company interest? Do you get satisfaction from solving problems and building esential relationships? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
As our Customer Success Specialist you are the main contact person for our customers. It is your mission to recognize and advise on the customer’s problems. You build relationships, see commercial opportunities in the market and ensure the improvement of customer satisfaction. You provide monthly online training to our customers and share their experiences with the product team, so that we can continuously improve our services together. You help maintain customer contact by answering questions by telephone or e-mail and you provide our customers with the best advice and attention. You also approach our customers on aftersales.
You work closely with the sales department, where you share your knowledge about certain products or technical knowledge. When necessary you join your sales colleagues to meetings with prospects to help give some added technical insight. You also approach customers for a six-monthly contact moment and you see commercial opportunities and act on them. In addition, you guide customers through the onboarding process and help them with questions about using our platform and other services.
You work proactively and you have an entrepreneurial mindset. Because we are growing fast, not all processes are set in stone. The submission of new ideas and/or opportunities is therefore also encouraged.
In short, you are a crucial factor within Evidos and you (proactively) ensure that customers continue to use our service!
What were looking for
- You have a Bachelor degree and you are fluent in English and Dutch, written and spoken;
- You like to explore through your expertise and enthusiasm and you easily establish collaborations;
- Affinity with IT / SaaS is an advantage;
- You have a proactive attitude and you’re enthusiastic, solution-oriented and like to talk to people where you provide them with the best advice;
- You are available at least 32 hours a week.
What do we offer you?
- Dynamic position in a fast growing scale-up, with various growth and development opportunities, varied work and a lot of freedom in the way you give substance to your work;
- Room for personal development and the possibility to follow different training courses;
- Daily lunch with your colleagues, monthly drinks with the team and lots of other fun outings;
- Travel allowance, Pensionable Contributions and a telephone costs reimbursement.
About Signhost (previously Evidos)
Signhost, an Entrust solution, is an international cloud platform for electronic signatures and digital identification based in Haarlem, the Netherlands.
These two solutions are each offered in dedicated products:
- Signhost Electronic Signature: Electronic signing for digital contracts through APIs, mobile apps, or a web portal.
- ID Proof Digital Identification: A solution to digitally verify Government IDs/Passports of employees, clients, or others, via a mobile app.
Our aim is to digitize and make business procedures more sustainable, reducing waste and road traffic. We strive to contribute to society in the long term and actively build sustainable relationships. This is achieved by facilitating the simple and quick signing of digital documents with legal safeguards.
Signhost was recently acquired by Entrust, providing us with a larger network that allows us to scale up in enabling trusted identities, payments, and data protection. We’re prepared to handle scaling from tens of thousands to millions of daily document signing transactions in the years ahead.
Working at Signhost
At Signhost, we are dedicated to cultivating a work environment that prioritizes happiness and well-being. We strongly believe in the importance of leisure activities, ample growth opportunities, maintaining a healthy work-life balance, and fostering teamwork. With a team of over 55 dedicated colleagues, we empower each individual with the autonomy to chart their career path through our diverse range of career development opportunities.
Beyond the confines of our work, we engage in a plethora of enjoyable activities together. These include organized VR gaming days, delightful beachside BBQs, weekly paddle games, thrilling bouldering adventures, and even an unforgettable 4-day excursion to Valencia. These shared experiences have not only motivated us, but also solidified our bonds in a secure and enjoyable environment. We place immense value on the time we spend together, as it strengthens our trust and builds robust working relationships amongst our team members.
Do we have your attention?
Please free to reach out to Stijn on +31 85 047 0440 or for more information. A pre-employment screening is part of our application procedure.