Welcome to the World of iChoosr
We are a young, growing, international, privately owned company. Since our start in 2008 we have grown into an organization with over 120 colleagues who work across the US, the Netherlands, Belgium, the UK, Poland and Japan.
Our mission is to accelerate the energy transition. We do this by organizing group buying projects for sustainable products such as renewable energy contracts and rooftop solar & storage installations.
We are human centered, meaning that in everything we do, we look at the world through the eyes, hearts and minds of humans. This allows us to create the ideal customer journey for both consumers and our partners via our digital platform.
Since 2008 we have helped 2.3 million consumers to switch to a renewable energy contract and we have helped over 130.000 people to install a solar system on their roof and generate their own electricity. We have helped more than 2.3 million consumers switch to a renewable energy contract, and helped more than 130.000 people install solar on their roof and generate their own renewable electricity.
Five years ago, we started operations in Texas. We have organized 16 campaigns under the Texas Power Switch brand. This year we expanded to offer solar and storage. In the future, we are looking to expand to other states including Illinois, Washington, and more.
What’s your role in this?
As our Customer Service Officer, you are a key cog in the customer contacts with us and the suppliers. With these suppliers we make clear, contractual agreements regarding the execution of the programs, and our customers can provide us with their complaints and concerns about the suppliers or the program itself. These can be escalations from our in-house agent team e-mailing with the customers, calls from our US-based call center, or from the stakeholders we organize our programs with. You spring to action and analyze the problem. You operate directly with the supplier regarding a solution and inform the customer and any involved parties. This also involves good aftercare: you ensure that everything is followed up correctly and whether any additional steps may be required. Calling, e-mailing, arranging for solutions with a personal touch, those are all things that excite you.
Furthermore, you are the eyes and ears of the project team. You discuss ideas to structurally reduce or prevent frequent questions and complaints.
Besides the above, your additional responsibilities as Customer Service Officer consist of the following:
- Together with a team of Customer Service Agents, you are responsible for all customer service contacts;
- You quality monitor the customer contacts of the Customer Service Agents and provide feedback and training;
- You coach the Customer Service Agents on both hard-skills and soft-skills and assist during busy spells;
- You support the American project team proactively, analyze trends to create improvement tracks, and translate common questions to content for communications and for on our webpages;
- You work with other stakeholders to improve processes within the organization.
Who will you be working with?
As Customer Service Officer, you are part of the Customer Service department. Your work within this team will be coordinated together with the Customer Service Manager. Internally, you will work closely with the Project Managers for Solar US and Energy US: together you will monitor the programs’ progress and think about ways to improve the businesses. Within your role there is quite some independence, even though you will be working together with a broad range of colleagues.
Who are you?
- You have a college-educated level of working and thinking;
- You are capable of dealing with complex questions and complaints and have an optimistic and helpful way of working;
- You are a capable planner and enjoy working with a broad range of responsibilities;
- You can keep the overview and are a careful and considered worker;
- Experience in coaching is a requisite;
- You recognize and analyze problems, and have a focus for improving processes;
- You are proactive, independent, service-oriented, and easily capable to adjusting to new situations;
- You have a perfect grasp of written and spoken American English (you are able to understand Dutch but do not need to have a perfect grasp of it);
- As soon as possible again, you are prepared to travel to our Antwerp offices on a regular basis. There is also a possibility of having to travel to the US in the future.
What does iChoosr offer you?
- A broad and challenging role with corresponding responsibilities and independence in a dynamic and inspiring workplace with fun, smart, creative, and motivated colleagues working together in an informal way.
- Sufficient space for personal growth and development within the company;
- A fun office on Rembrandtplein in Amsterdam, easily reachable with public transport or by bike;
- Of course we would pay you a market-conform salary supplemented by 25 vacation days.