Our challenge is to grow our user base through engaging them into all great features of bunq that will make their life easy. Through setting up great CRM campaigns, this is your chance to help our users see and really value what they can achieve with bunq.Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
Here to break free from the status quo and challenge what banking is and can do, together we built a fully mobile bank & gave you the power over your money. At the end of the day, it’s about making life easy so you can save time, save money and save CO2.
What do you stand for:
Transparency, freedom and continuous improvement. The belief of continuously improving things defines who you are. With Ownership, Effective Communication and User-Centred Thinking as your core values, you’re driven to push boundaries and innovate.
Skills we’re looking for:
- Knowing (almost) everything there is to know about email and typical app channels such as push notifications and in-app messages
- Being data-driven, analytical, have basic HTML skills and knowing your way around CRM systems and behavioural analytics
- Possessing great organisational skills and knowing how to set priorities
- Having 1-3 years of experience as a CRM Specialist in a fast-paced digital company and being ready to make a difference!
Your space to perform
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
- Salary and stock options that grow as you grow
- Hybrid working possibilities that only get better with time
- Work from any of our offices – we cover the transport costs, even if you cycle
- We support your learning (€2.500 per year study budget), growth and fitness progress with a wellness program and a fierce discount with OneFit
- A Macbook Pro to keep with you while you’re with us
- Fabulous in-house chefs cooking delicious lunches and dinners
- Friday drinks and other celebrations – bunq style
- We’re an equal opportunity employer. No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with (tell us your pronouns), you’re welcome at bunq