Country Manager Netherlands
As our Country Manager you are responsible for achieving our mission to make solar energy accessible for everyone. Your main job is to expand and scale our existing business in The Netherlands to a next level. For this position it is important that you speak Dutch and English fluently.
Enie.nl is a supplier of solar energy to residential and small commercial clients. With your skills and motivation we will become one of the leading solar companies in Europe.
Will you help us with our mission? Solar energy accessible to all. It’s possible.
As our Country Manager, you will:
- Be in charge of expanding and scaling our Dutch operations including building your own team;
- Act as the key representative for enie.nl in The Netherlands and build, manage and grow new strategic partnerships;
- Build strong collaboration with all functional teams to ensure alignment & deliver the best possible experience for our Dutch residential and commercial customers;
- Manage your own P&L and take care of running your operations as efficiently as possible;
- Independently monitor you and your team’s performance along the company targets;
- Directly report to the company’s founders and act as a sparring partner, providing ideas and initiatives that drive growth and improve the user experience.
Why join enie.nl
Enie.nl was founded in 2013 with the mission to make solar energy accessible for everyone. Since then we have grown rapidly and have installed solar systems at 22,000 rooftops. We are active in The Netherlands, South Africa, Belgium and Germany and focus on the turn-key supply of solar systems to both residential and commercial clients. The company is one of the leading solar companies in Europe and venture capital backed by Shell Ventures and pension fund ABP.
- We offer you an exciting job in a fast growing and ambitious B2C and B2B solar scale up, with the opportunity to make affordable and sustainable solar energy possible for thousands of people per year.
- Take responsibility from day one! With us, you have the freedom to drive your topics forward independently and to follow a steep learning curve.
- We offer an attractive compensation package including a monthly salary, performance related bonus and possibility to join as a shareholder via our share option plan.
- Possibility to work partly remote and in our Groningen office
- Work in our modern office in Groningen, surrounded by highly skilled and motivated colleagues, daily lunches and regular drinks and larger team events.
What we are looking for:
- +5 years experience working in fast-paced environments (consulting, IB, early-stage, scale-up);
- Proven strong experience in scaling a consumer business from the scale up stage to majority;
- Experienced & inspiring leader, who is capable of operating across functional lines, influencing a wide range of stakeholders;
- Analytical mindset & hands-on strategist who will develop, build and leverage a holistic understanding of the local users & the business;
- Great communication and written skills in Dutch and English;
- You come with an entrepreneurial mindset, eager to innovate, and are hands-on in driving initiatives to success;
- Eligibility to work fulltime in the Groningen office is not 100% required, but would be preferred;
- We are looking for a leader with a passion or interest for sustainability and renewable energy.