Business Development Manager – Amsterdam
As our Business Development Manager your main responsibility is to lead our (B2B) sales team of Business Development Representatives and together close as many deals as possible. Next to your full dedication to our sales team at uButler, you will also be working closely together with the Head of Commercial to optimize processes. You will meet ambitious sales targets, and help the company scale, not only in the Netherlands but also internationally!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Lead a team of 3-4 Business Development Representatives who are responsible for lead generation;
- Be responsible for the whole sales process, from coordinating the lead generation, to having client meetings, to closing the actual deals;
- Use your expertise and experience to discover and develop new business opportunities;
- Attend meetings with existing and prospective clients both digitally and on-site;
- Meet ambitious sales targets set in consultation with the Head of Commercial;
- Build expertise in the relocation industry and be aware of market developments and trends;
- Together with the Head of Commercial, analyze the sales process and relevant metrics in our CRM, and discover how it can be optimized.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You have 4-10 years of professional work experience, of which at least 3-4 years within business development and at least 1 year of experience in people management;
- You have experience in B2B services, preferably consultative selling. Also, experience in a scale-up environment is a nice to have;
- You are highly ambitious to meet your sales targets, and have an internal drive to contribute to the company’s success;
- You get immensely excited about our service and eager to get an understanding of the relocation industry;
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills;
- You like to make impact, are driven to contribute to success and fit in at a rapidly growing, informal, modern organization and can handle a significant amount of responsibility;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and are living in Amsterdam or surrounding areas.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- A challenging position within a fun, growing and exciting international organization;
- A competitive salary, good terms of employment and a beautiful office;
- A unique working experience with the opportunity to quickly develop and grow;
- Being part of a fun, energetic and international team whom are always in for some great jokes;
- Great secondary benefits including for example: a bike from Swapfiets, discount on a One-Fit sports membership and Padel courts available every other week, to challenge your colleagues on another level;
- The ability to work from abroad several weeks per year;
- Outstanding company lunch, fun activities including (sport) events, Friday drinks and more.
DO WE HAVE YOUR ATTENTION?
Wonderful! Our mission is creating the leading, digital global mobility solution to manage the relocation and stay of international employees across the world, serving as 24/7 single go-to point for employer and employee and we will not stop until we succeed! Do you want to be part of this great journey? Apply now or for more information please contact:
Stijn Hutschemaekers | Talent Acquisition Manager | [email protected] |+31 (0)85 047 04 40
We are uButler
uButler is a relocation company without classic relocation specialists. We approached the industry with a first focus on the employee experience and digitalization. Last year we achieved over 200% growth and opened new offices in London and Berlin. Worldwide, we deliver the exact same high-quality service. By using our unique chat-based solution to manage the full relocation and settling-in process across the globe, we offer 24/7 personal support. Our services are transparent, extremely high quality and affordable due to innovation.