Our client builds world-class, high-performance luxury cars and they are expanding rapidly in Europe in the EV space.
It is a hugely exciting time for them, because they totally improved and innovated their fleet with future proof EV luxury models.
To establish a perfect after-sales network they are looking for a strong After Sales Field Manager for the Benelux/France region.
The Regional After-Sales Field Manager is responsible for implementing, supporting and developing the After-Sales business and strategy in the European countries of his/her responsibility.
Interacts with Sales, Marketing and Network field team on a permanent base and ensures the Aftersales presence in the region.
- Ensures the application of the after-sales policy in the network;
- Verify that the brand strategy and philosophy are well understood and applied for each different type of service point in the region of responsibility;
- Support the initial setup of new service centers within their respective region;
- Effectively communicate, enforce, and monitor aftersales processes;
- Contributes to the business development of the various Service activities to achieve the annual qualitative and quantitative objectives of the area;
- Own and continuously improve all service center KPIs in the assigned region;
- Monitor regional service efficiency and problem solve delays or other issues as they arise;
- Assists in coaching on-site teams to achieve profit center goals;
- In collaboration with the Headquarter, creates, implement and ensure regular adhoc performance reporting;
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to ensure internal and external customer retention, and maintain customer experience standards;
- As a representative of the brand, verifies compliance with standards and assists in regular audits;
- As an expert in after-sales, gives support to Spare-parts, Warranty, Technical and Customer Care departments if necessary;
- Travel across the region as needed to support business.
Essential Criteria & Experiences:
- Degree in Business Science or equivalent;
- Experience in a similar job in automotive within several proven networks;
- Business, profitability and results oriented;
- Well organized with communication skills and an understanding of differences between countries, cultures and regulations;
- Special attention/ interest in the quality and details of the service;
- Innovative spirit, oriented luxury products and customer satisfaction;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Dutch and French;
- High-level attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to multitask while maintaining high level of accuracy;
- Ability to analyze and generate insights from internal reports;
- Able to effectively work both individually and within a group in a high-paced environment;
- Experience with various DMS software’s;
- Must hold a valid driver license;
- Experience in new technologies and EV products.
- Inclusion into the company mobility allowance scheme;
- Performance related bonus;
- Full contribution into the company pension scheme.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the BeLux region.